Learn more about UMass Boston's master's degrees (MBA, MSIT, Business Analytics MS, Accounting MS, and Finance MS) and graduate certificates by sitting in on an information session. Talk with admissions staff about the application process, what makes for a strong candidate, and steps you can take to strengthen your application.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Information Session, Monday, October 4, 6 - 7 pm
- Master of Science in Accounting Information Session, Tuesday, October 12, 6 - 7 pm
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Information Session, Monday, October 18, 6-7 pm
- MSBA, MSIT, and Cyber Security Certificate Information Session, Tuesday, October 19, 6 - 7 pm
- Master of Science in Finance and IMQF Certificate Information Session, Thursday, October 21, 6 - 7 pm
Recorded Student Panel Discussions
- Why UMass Boston?
- Work/Life Balance as a Graduate Student
- UMass Boston's MBA & MS Programs Explained
More Ways to Get Information
Questions? Contact the College of Management by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also schedule a consultation with a College of Management representative to discuss your academic needs and get a personalized walk-through of any program.