Graduate Business Certificates
UMass Boston's graduate business certificates are a great way to add skills to your resume with as little as one year's commitment. You can take them part-time or full-time, and in some cases, entirely online. Course credit from a certificate will count toward an MBA or MS degree should you choose to continue on. Graduate business certificates do not require the GMAT and if the student's GPA is higher than 3.3 they are eligible to waive the GMAT requirement upon entering the MBA and MS programs.
Current Certificate Programs
- Business Analytics (online and on campus, eligible for VISA)
- Clean Energy & Sustainability (on campus)
- Contemporary Marketing (on campus, eligible for VISA)
- Cybersecurity Management (online)
- Investment Management Quantitative Finance (on campus, eligible for VISA)