Cybersecurity Management (Online)
UMass Boston's fully online Cybersecurity Management Certificate integrates both technical and managerial skills in cybersecurity. Develop your expertise in this subject area — including information security practices, network management for cybersecurity, cybersecurity risk management and auditing, cybersecurity and cloud computing, and forensics.
As cyber threats continue to increase, the U.S. faces a shortfall of cybersecurity professionals. Cybersecurity jobs have grown by more than 50% since 2015.
At the end of this 4-course, online certificate program, you will:
- Have a thorough understanding of current cybersecurity techniques and methods.
- Be able to apply your cybersecurity knowledge to solve business problems.
- Be equipped to analyze and choose cybersecurity strategies for organizations as well as best practices on cybersecurity management.
- MSIS 613 Information Security, Privacy and Regulatory Compliance
- MSIS 614 Introduction to Network*
Elective Courses (select two)
- MSIS 625 Cybersecurity Risk Management and Auditing
- MSIS 628 Cloud Computing and Security
- MSIS 629 Cyber Security and Forensics Waiver Policy
*Students can waive MSIS 614 Introduction to Network if they have taken equivalent courses.
This program admits students in the fall semester only. Applicants must provide one letter of recommendation and proof of professional experience or a relevant bachelor degree. For more information, email email@example.com.