Health Care Informatics (Online)
The explosive advances in information technology, combined with shifts in health care provision, have created the need for skilled people who can develop, manage and integrate medical information systems. The College of Management is offering a unique and innovative online certificate consisting of four courses in the field of health care informatics. The certificate is designed to facilitate the delivery of modern healthcare systems by focusing on concepts and tools that aid decision making in health care.
UMass Boston's College of Management was recently ranked No. 47 for Information Management by QS TopMBA, highlighting the quality of our IT-related offerings.
Applications are now being accepted for fall 2018, with an application deadline of June 1. For more details, please feel free to contact us directly by emailing email@example.com.
Applicants for the Health Care Informatics Certificate** will need to submit:
- Online application and fee ($60 domestic, $100 international)
- Official transcripts (completed bachelor’s degree required)
- Submission of TOEFL or IETLS score (required for all students that submit undergraduate transcripts where the national language is not English. Minimum required score for TOEFL is 85 to be considered).
- Résumé (3-5 years of related work experience required)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of Intent. Please express in less than 1000 words:
- Why are you interested in the graduate certificate in health care informatics? How will this certificate enhance your career?
- What is your experience in the health care field, and what problems and issues are you interested in exploring further?
You can find admission information about the application process at the Graduate Admissions homepage.